Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Friendiness


Friendliness

This week we are learning about  friendliness in school and in the class too. 

When the teacher is not in the class you be friendly to kids.

You do not tell the kids you are the boss when  your teacher is not in the class.

If you have made your friend mad you can get them a gift  from your hut and if that doesn't  work then you can talk !

    
          Do you want to go for a run.                                            Yes I do want to go for a run.  

I have been  learning to be friendly to  kids. if a new kid starts at our school I will try to be friends with her 

  

5 comments:

  1. What a cool post Mikayla. You have really thought about how to be friendly towards others. I am seeing you do this around the school. Well done! Next time choose a font that doesn't have all capital letters, this way we can see that you know how to do capital letters and fullstops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mikayla. It is great what you have learned about being a friend! I am sure, that if a new girl starts at school, she will feel at home much faster, if you offer to be her friend. I like the picture that you have used of the horses, it looks like they having a lot of fun! Remember to use a question mark, when you ask a question. Cheers Magriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Jayden from Kaniere
    School. I like that you are being friendly to people because it is nice.
    It is great looking at your blog. It would be great if you looked at my blog next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rata my name is Billy from Kaniere School.
    I like that your talking about friendship. We have had secret friends in our class room this week. I got a pencil from my secret friend. It is Great looking at your blog I would love you to look at my blog next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mikayla it is Elijescha from Rata I like the two horse.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about