Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Art Reflection

Hi fellow people and welcome to my blog.

Today we are finishing our art off when it done we putting an art show on to show all the cool are we have made in art kete and in our normal art class. First we put all the poems and water colours together and put it in the black background then they will set it all up.

The most part of my art is my diamante poem I worked really hard to get that all together it toke me so many time to get the right words into it then I had done it on the wrong story so it was the hardest one out of all of them.

The one thing that has challenged was the poems they keep giving me struggle with my words you had to get them write other wise it would be boring words in the poem and it wouldn't make them sound good.

My favourite was the diamante because it was something I have never done before and it looks really good in the diamond shape,it really easy when you know what you are doing if you don't then they will be a bit of trouble.

I would do art with my class again because it is really fun to learn more things that you can do that are crafty.


1 comment:

  1. Mikayla, I love the words you have used for your diamond poem. So powerfully written it creates an image in your head as you read!
    Great also to see you use your CARR value of resilience when things became a little challenging.
    Awesome work.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about