Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

little garden

Hello my name is Mikayla and I am going to tell you how to plant your little garden seeds,

if you do not already know.
I got to plant basil.

1. You put some water on the little dirt biscuit.
2. The dirt will grow.
3.  You put the soil in the little pot.
4. You fill the pot up to the line with dirt.
5. you put the seeds in the dirt.
6. you put more dirt on the seeds.
7. I put my plant in the sun and dark.








This is a basil. Do you like basil? I Do ,so you Do!  


                                                                         



                                                                                   WARNING!
Not suitable for children under the age of 3!
My plant is basil and I am going to share my plant with Hayley and the teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Ni hao Mikayla.
    I know you planted these seeds a long time ago and I am interested to see how these seeds are doing. It would be great to see some pictures of how they have grown. I think you will have a lovely garden because you are so interested and enjoy planting seeds and growing things.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about