Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Community impact project

Community Impact Project.

Explain what community you have joined

The community that I have joined in Aotearoa New Zealand.

Explain why this group is your passion.

Because I can put down thing that can help the little prat in horny area and clean it up and hope it stay that why

Explain one idea your inserted in.

To go around the school and park and clean up the litter the people dump and that fly out of the bins

How will I achieve my idea.

Ask the teacher if me and the people that want a litter free area and go to a place that is close and clean up the Hornby area.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about