Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

100 word challenge.

Today we were making 100 word challenge and I am finish and the topic was about but it was the wrong colour.

“Honey get up you’ll be late for school, you have that test coming up.”
“Mum I do not feel well!”
“You’d better get or I’m coming to get you up.”
“OK I’m up”.
“OK here I am what is for breakfast?”
“Pancakes, you need to get eating now there the bus and here's.Your lunch goodbye”
“Should I bunk school?” (no)
Here is your paper to draw as well as you
can.
?Jack here is yours pink and blue?
“i'm doing a cat “ (1 hour later)
you are all finish I like the cat jack!
“But It was the wrong colour!.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about