Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The kea

Today we made the rest for the kea and it is nearly finished and now we need to paint today is the last day of C.I.P. we made a kea because they are native animals to New Zealand. And the rubbish we pick up in the park we put it on the

I was not here when the class went to pick up the rubbish in the park that is called kale park. 
we made a different inculpate to the world by picking up the rubbish in the park we got 3 bag of it.

I did not like this because all the stuff I did my group never listened
Blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about