Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

PE

Hello people,

In this term my class and I have been doing PE the sport we did were.Touch,Volleyball,Football,Ki  O Rahi. Out of all of these my favourite was Ki O Rahi  I really liked this one because we got to runaround the gym touching the sticks then throwing the ball to our teammates. The one I liked least was touch there was not that fun in it we went so slowly with the team and it was not.I didn't really know how to play but I kinda do I would need to practice before I go against anyone

I need to improve in volleyball my set aren't that great when getting it over the net.

History of all Sports, Winter Olympics and Paralympic Games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about