Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Behaviour reflection

Hello people,

In Today's class we have been working on a behaviour sheet then pick one form each of the columns then post on blog one of what we have done and two we need to work on.

When in class i treat my chromebook with respect not throwing it or taking keys off I know I do this by looking at my gear it still in one piece.

I normally work really well with everyone and i know this by when being put in a group I can talk to people that I don't really know them.

Meeting the deadlines before my work is handed in is one of the easier things to do then after it handed in I don't have to worry about it I know this because of I have all my work before the deadline only two that haven't been in.

Bring my chromebook fully charged to get through the day so I can have it in every class I know this because my chromebook make it until night time.

Remaining focused on my work it also another thing that I have a hard time with When there are alot of thing that are going on around me or someone talking then I normally can never finish. When something happens in another room/outside then I look and forget about my work.

Being early to class is one that I am not able to tick off because I am nearly always late to my classes I could fix this by leaving at the frist bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about