Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Week 7 do now

Hello people,

Your name is an important  part of who you are this is the topic that we are writing about it and why we think that this is important to us.

My name is important to me because I know when people are talking to me. There are many people with the same name but if it not spelt the same then you know it you if it on paper or they many put the letter of your last name to make it more clear that it you or the other person with the name.So this is why I think names are important to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about