Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Volleyball

Hello people,

In class we are refelting about how are journey has been and how we did. If we got better and what we got better at.

My skills before I stared were trash but now I have a better understanding of how to do some stuff and how to do it the right way instead of getting it all mucked up. My skills now are not a lot better because I sat down most of the time but I got better at setting and serving I can get the ball over the net with my serve now. The skills I can now use in the game out being able to serve the ball and get it in a straight line most the time.

I think the most hardest thing in the game is getting the foot work right and the timing of the ball and going at the right time block/spike. The thing I most like about volleyball is being able to get the ball back up or serving are my favorite. If I did PE next year I would want to prefect the things I know so they are even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about