Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Spelling/Grammar

Hello people,

In class we are doing worksheet on fixing media post as sentence  and putting punctuation in it and right spelling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tired physical therapy in the morning. I'm done for the day,as soon as maddieson is home for girl scout hoping I can sleep!

Me and my Boo at movie to cute.

You look so happy! great picture.

You should call me if you need something.

I'm single and im gonna love it, Fred and I are getting divorced, he put a restraining order on me,he needs help.

Thank you everyone ill be ok.

I have a few good friends there you'd have a lot in common with them.

What is happening saturday? oh wait is it gonna be samuels birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about