Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Gymnastics

Hello people,

For the last month of PE we have been doing gymnastics. Having to learn at least two or three things on each item of equipment. then tick it off of the sheet when you learnt it. 

I used to think it was boring and kinda hard but know I feel better about it because I have learnt how to do something on each piece.

My favorite is the mini tramp being about to flip and spin then landing on padding it fun because i'm able to work at my own level. 

I have learnt how to do dismount the beem.

This is what I have been ticking or highlighting green mean what I have learnt and the tick means I already new how to do it before I started.

Here is my Takaporepore



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about