Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Anzac

Hello people and welcome back to my blog.
Here I am posting about Anzac this is about the recipe and baking soda,this recipe was great to make and it great way to bond with your family and a way to make a mess.

The last Friday me and my family made a batch of biscuits and they made 12 when making them I had to watch the baking soda when you put into the hot water there is a fizz and a little bit of bubbling in it then it cools down to put in the butter after I and my family did that batch we made more but into a slice. 

The biscuit that I made had a little bit too much honey in them and it made it taste like porridge, the recipe was easy to follow and even easy to find. https://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/Anzac-Biscuits that is the link for it and we made ares just a little bit fat but they were good other wise that when the timer went off I did’t notice and the sides were a little hard to bit. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla
    Sounds a yummy recipe.
    Think I might do some baking over the weekend...will try not to over do the honey..
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about