Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

The great bubble adventure

Hello fellow people and welcome back to my blog.

Today in class we had to chose two pip cleaners and then there was a list that the colour we got we had to share I chose to Tell a funny thing that happen in lock down. the two colours that I chose were red,cyan blue  My story was my mum called and said that my cat had been getting to the neighbours clothesline and always bring it to the yard and then leaves it there for me to pick up.

Then we had to make it out of the pip cleaners.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about