Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The creation of tuna

Hello fellow people and welcome back to my blog.


The problem tuna o runga had is that he keep growing and he was eating all the fish.

What does tipua mean well it mean that supernatural so he is non human.
What does hiniaki this word means an eel pup.

A tuna is an eel they are found in lakes and other spot with water.

the book colour on the pages and the video clip

I would prefer the book because if I was watching the video there is no words I can go over if I mess read it and the subtitles are sometimes different from the video.

Amazing Facts About Longfin Eels | Forest and Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about