Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Fun Run

 Hello People,

Today in class we are recapping what we did on Wednesday the 18th we ran round Kyle park through obstacles and coloured powder getting thrown on us and a water slide with sponges and water guns.

I really enjoyed running with my friend Skye,I raised $10 for the toy I wanted to get. Most of the teacher were at the colouring and some student were at the sponge throwing and the slide,

Two teachers went at the bouncy castle so we could race our friends.  When I went to race Skye she fall over and made me go with her and I hurt my ankle.

There was a back bend or round off with Miss Hastie.  As well there were police with us having fun spraying us with water guns.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about