Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Gym

Hello people,

in class I was finishing off my gym blog post in my group there was Mikayla, Aliyah, Reuben, David, Dylan.


I learnt how to do a roll poly to stand then being able to hold it as soon as I stand then going back and repeat

I really enjoyed going  on the tramp doing a found flip and really loved going on the mini tramp

I think the lesson went really well we had  warm up running the gym then going touch the colours Miss had told and the amount expect the bar it was hard to run and get over but when I jump onto it then go around then land in a sit.

If I had longer I would work on my flips to land it without falling back down or learn to do a back flip.

the video here is me first trying to do a roll to stand while being told to do something.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about