Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

Hunt for the wilderpeople

Hello people,

In class we are writing are final paragraph.We have been working on slides using the sexxxy writing to help write to our best ability.We pick a subject and planed it then wrote it out.After we highlighted it to the right colour for what it meant to be like if im doing my statement then it would be green so I know that i know did that part of it.because I keep wring mine in a recount.

In this term I have learnt how to write a proper paragraph what I need to include this helped my writing because when I write I always had wrote a recap on what happens.

my favourite part was watching the movie and understanding what happen more then meeting the eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about