Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House plan A

Hello people,

The aim of this was to make a working floor plan. I picked the floor plan A with 5 bulbs I have one bedroom a room for my closet then living room and kitchen with my bathroom and laundry. 

living room-10x5=50m2

Kitchen-10x5=50m2

Bedroom-5x5=25m2          All = 174m2

Closet-5x5=25m2

Bathroom-4x6=24m2


There's 200 going through each line I have one bulb in a room so it get all the 200 but the resistance is 8A. Then there's the other two that are the same so they each get 50 resistance but 10 split between the voltage.

I didn't enjoy doing all the working out but I really like putting all the stuff and making the drawing of it up. If I were going to do this again then I would not pick another house because this one is really easy and I would keep the same amount of bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about